by Eric Marah
1) Lacking motivation? Your Personal Trainer will motivate you to get the most out of each session so that you'll leave with a sense of achievement.
2) Take away the guess work. Not experienced in lifting weights? Technique and exercise execution is vital for results and avoiding injury. Your Personal Trainer will ensure you get this right.
3) Do you train hard but can't seem to reach your goals? Nutrition is essential to body fat loss. Your PT will give you the knowledge you require.
4) Become accountable. Nothing will keep you more on track than knowing measurements and weigh ins are coming every week or two.
5) No excuses. Book those PT sessions in to your diary. Think of them as the most important appointments of the week and never, ever miss a session.
6) Want to train but don't fancy big commercial gyms? There are many personal training centres throughout Cork and Ireland where you can avail of private one-to-one sessions.
7) Results! Nutrition and training are essential for achieving a healthy body and mind. I've seen people train on their own for years but it's not until they hire a Personal Trainer that they achieve genuine life changing results.