Contributed by Juliet Murphy
1. The Body Coach
One has to hand it to Joe Wick - he has created a super online product. Follow his HIIT sessions anytime to get a great full body workout.
2. Map My Fitness
This is a great workout trainer for general fitness and tracking your activity levels.
3. Nike+ Training Club
e great thing about this app is that you customise your workout to meet your needs. So, no excuses here, pick the activities you enjoy doing.
4. 7 Minute Workout Challenge
There are 12 exercises that are performed in seven minutes. So, if you have a busy schedule and need a quick and effective workout then this app is the one for you.
5. Pocket Yoga
A yoga instructor at the tap of an app! You can choose from a variety of practices and also pick the level of difficulty.
6. Strong Lifts 5v5
For those looking for an intense weight lifting app, this may suit you. You will be coached through some exercises, with five sets of five reps. It will even tell you when you can take a break!
This app integrates music with your workout and allows you to create a HIIT session or a circuit training workout.
Have you any others to recommend? Leave us know in the comments x
by Eric Marah
1) Lacking motivation? Your Personal Trainer will motivate you to get the most out of each session so that you'll leave with a sense of achievement.
2) Take away the guess work. Not experienced in lifting weights? Technique and exercise execution is vital for results and avoiding injury. Your Personal Trainer will ensure you get this right.
3) Do you train hard but can't seem to reach your goals? Nutrition is essential to body fat loss. Your PT will give you the knowledge you require.
4) Become accountable. Nothing will keep you more on track than knowing measurements and weigh ins are coming every week or two.
5) No excuses. Book those PT sessions in to your diary. Think of them as the most important appointments of the week and never, ever miss a session.
6) Want to train but don't fancy big commercial gyms? There are many personal training centres throughout Cork and Ireland where you can avail of private one-to-one sessions.
7) Results! Nutrition and training are essential for achieving a healthy body and mind. I've seen people train on their own for years but it's not until they hire a Personal Trainer that they achieve genuine life changing results.